CLICK ME!!! FOOTLOCKER!!! 20% OFF NO MINIMUM

Footlocker.com

Sunday, November 25, 2007

AJ XXIII, First Product Sample Pics!

Thanks to thesyndication.com for these pics and to marco9788. I still have to say that I am NOT impressed by this shoe. This to me does not look like a Jordan shoe but more like something Converse would make. The only thing that I think looks cool and appealing is the huge exposed carbon fiber plate. I'm not suprised at JB's attempt to create a sig. shoe, lackluster once again. I'm more surprised at how easy these have been leaked and that JB has not responded to the leaks. This is the one shoe they've been trying to keep under wraps hardcore.

AJXXIII Side Profile

MJ's Fingerprint inspired Sole...the exposed fiber plate looks cool

The back of the XXIII

No comments: