CLICK ME!!! FOOTLOCKER!!! 20% OFF NO MINIMUM

Footlocker.com

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I Miss You!

I was fortunate enough to meet someone 2.5 years ago that has changed my life in ways that I never thought possible. I never thought that I could love someone the way that I love her nor could I have ever imagined that I could be so happy. (Many people read this blog and think that I'm all about shoes...believe me that is not me, my life is about so much more. In this little tangent I just want to say to those who read this blog, enjoy life and find love.) It's hard to have her so far from me, over 2000 miles away and I wish she could know what I wouldn't do just to be able to tell her goodnight and kiss her goodnight every single day. I Miss You terribly and I Love You more than you can ever imagine! Thank you for making me feel like the luckiest man alive every single day. I Love You!

No comments: